Monday, January 28, 2008

Textured Papers Freebie

(Update) Question/Quandary: I just checked 4shared and I have 6 sweet comments and only 2 downloads. That sounds funny to me! Are you having trouble with it? If so, let me know so I can monkey with it.
This paper pack has a snowy red rock, a peeling stucko, a brick, an asphalt, and three different stuckos. My favorite is the asphalt. :) I think that it would be fun to try the asphalt recolored in a layout, that is what I am going to do today!
Hugs,
Annie

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Snowsmoon said...

wonderful textures. Thank you for sharing.

xxoo Tammy said...

Thanks so much! Your blog is beautiful!

Sharon Kay said...

These look great! Thank you for sharing! I will love having these in my stash!

Jonathan and Cheri said...

did the link expire? it won't work for me =( Cheri