Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Other freebies still available...

I thought that I would mention all of the freebies that I have thus far offered right here. I know lots of designers only have things up for a while and I am still mulling over whether I will keep things up indefinitely or pull them after a while. What I still have for you are:



Wordart:














Templates:





Other:




The sweet comments left on the blog and on 4shared really make my day. Thank you so much for each and every one!!

Also, what are your opinions about how long to keep freebies available?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great WA!

4man42 said...

I didn't pick up your templates, but the word art was wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Amber said...

Found you from Digifree. I love the grandparents wordart. Thank you so much for sharing.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much!!!!