Thursday, March 6, 2008

My American Idol Predictions

I loved the shows this week. Not only am I an eighties music fanatic, but it's getting down to where there are only great singers AND great perfomers left and it's thrilling.

That said, I think that Luke Menard (too boring) and David Hernandez (good, but not as good as the others) will go home for the boys. For the girls, Kady Malloy (also boring) and Asiah Epperson (good, but not as good as the others) will go home this week.

We'll see how good my predictions are this week, I have been half right both week so far.

*I am still totally rooting for our hometown hero, David Archuleta, to go all of the way. Also, totally loving most of the girls, especially Brooke White. Danny Noriega has totally grown on me, and I hope we get to see him for at least another week or two.

No comments: